Project Management & LeadershipABC Western Pennsylvania Chapter
Be the Project Manager that other companies want to work with by improving your management style. This comprehensive, 21 hour course will yield immediate and lasting results in new efficiencies, effectiveness and communications in all aspects of the project from pre-bid presentations through the final payment.
This course is perfect for those in their first five years of Project Management, transitioning from the field, current Project Coordinators or those looking to grow into this role in their companies.
Class is limited to 20 people.
Benefits of Attending:
- Enhance knowledge of the complete construction planning process
- Refine scheduling, documentation and record-keeping techniques
- Learn time management, delegation and negotiation skills
- Manage project resources using quality control and ethical values
Topics of Understanding:
- Roles and Responsibilities; Communications
- Scheduling, Documentation, and Record-keeping, Planning for a good project start
- Managing Project Resources
- Time Management, Delegation, and Negotiation
- Accountability, Transparency, Trust
- Quality Control and Ethical Values