Young ProfessionalsABC Western Pennsylvania Chapter
2022 Annual Sponsor
2022 Council Members
- Craig Glancy, R.A. Glancy & Sons, Inc.
- David Rawlings, Liberty Insurance Agency
- Eric Davis, Merit Electrical Group, Inc.
- Shelby Shattuck, Ruzomberka Holland Renk Smith
- Mike Morandini, Chronos Construction Staffing, Inc.
The ABC Young Professionals program was established to develop the next generation of ABC leaders and to encourage networking among the “best and brightest” up-and-comers in construction.
ABC is the leading force in the construction industry for workforce development, education, leadership and professional development. For YPs, that means offering networking, education and charitable opportunities to help the next generation of leaders excel in the construction industry. Young professionals include ABC member company employees who are under the age of 40. Membership is free.
"In my opinion, the long-term success of any business is dependent upon the young men and women within that company. I am proud to be part of the Young Professionals Committee of ABC, which will help facilitate the growth and development of our future leaders."
- Dave Rawlings, Young Professionals Committee Member
Get the Most Out of ABC Young Professionals Membership
Benefits of Joining:
• Grow your social capital. Build a substantial network of other construction professionals by attending YP networking events. Take the time to build your contact list.
• Learn from your peers. Are you an electrician that wants to learn about project management? Get to know others in the industry and expand your knowledge.
• Volunteer your time. Give back to your community by participating in YP sponsored volunteer and community outreach events.
• Make new friends. New to the area or just starting a career in the construction industry? Meet peers working in the industry.
• Get motivated. Those who stay involved are more willing to stay on track with personal and professional goals.
Encouraging Your Team to Participate:
• Help foster long-term stakeholders in the construction industry leading to employee retention.
• Invest in your future.
• Keep generation Y & X engaged in industry trends and events.
• Networking will help enhance current and future customer relationships.